Sunday, September 28, 2008

Catching Up


Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a while :( I've (we've been) pretty busy here. For the first two weeks we have been doing Medical Mission Training, which has consisted of 1 week of health training and 1 week of Bible training. This is what our schedule looked like for the first week- wake up at 4:30am for kitchen duty (if you were on it), 5:30am personal devotions, 6:30am Worship, 7am breakfast, 8-9:30am Work Projects, 10am-2pm Bible study, Medical Evangelism, and Hydrotherapy, 2pm Lupper, (oh and for the first THREE DAYS we fasted on water and coconut juice), 3-4 pm work projects, 4-6pm free time, 6pm Worship and then lights out was at 9:30pm. So that first week our days were pretty full and the next week was even more intense! Even though at times I was frustrated with the lack of time for things I needed to do and for an actual break, I look back and appreciate all the training we received. The following blogs will be pictures of certain events throughout these past two weeks. I do want to add that there was some time for fun and the pictures will show that :) Oh yeah I also want to add that if you guys have any questions or have any thing that you want me to take a picture of please don't hesitate to ask. If I can I will and if I can't then I can't but I'll have at least tried :-)

No comments: