Saturday, January 24, 2009

Closing Time


Wow, its been to long since I've updated you guys on my happenings and I apologize for that. Since returning to Thailand from Indonesia, I've been busy shooting more video for the Karen Documentary and moving around from place to place. Nothing to exciting other than that. This is probably part of the reason I haven't posted anything in a while.

I did get to go to a Karen refugee camp near the border with Burma and get some good footage there. But unfortunately I was to busy shooting video that I didn't take any photographs :( Don't worry, though, I'll be sure to put some other pics up soon.

I'm coming home soon!!!! This is very exciting! I'm so happy I had a chance to come to Thailand and experience a whole new world. Sharing Christ with these people will be an experience I'll never forget. The photographs and video will always visually bring me back to Thailand but the memories will bring them alive :)

Thank you to all who made it possible for me to come and experience this amazing opportunity.
I couldn't have done it without your prayers and support.
Thank you Lord for keeping me safe and teaching me oh so many lessons :)

2 comments:

Christy Joy said...

wow, can't wait to see the footage.

see you in a couple of weeks!

boliviangirl said...

hi!!!! i´m happy 2 found u dear friend. me alegra mucho saber q stas de misionero en Indonesia, spero tener noticias tuyas hermanito un fuerte abrazo a la distancia :) cariƱos emily :)